Thread subject: Motherwell Pool League :: IM 1 2018

Posted by Angus on 28 February 2018 15:20

Post from SPA website from Ross McInnes

I am posting this today to inform all players that have qualified for IM one that a decision will be made early on Friday regarding the event going ahead or not.

The reason why we are waiting until then is because the weather forecast says it could clear up a lot that day and that the bad weather is mainly today and tomorrow